Last Updated: August 10, 2017
Scope of Use
If you submit comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information to Kangaroo Brands, Inc. through a Site or in response to solicitations on a Site (“Feedback”), you automatically assign to Kangaroo Brands all rights, title and interest in and to your Feedback. You acknowledge that your Feedback shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Kangaroo Brands, and you agree that Kangaroo Brands is entitled to unrestricted use of your Feedback for any purpose whatsoever (commercial or otherwise) without compensation to you, including, without limitation, its publication or placement on the Sites. Kangaroo Brands will treat any Feedback you provide as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You understand and acknowledge that Kangaroo Brands has both internal resources and external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to your Feedback and that Kangaroo Brands is only willing to accept your Feedback on these terms.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered Trademarks and trade dress of Kangaroo Brands and its licensors. In addition, the Sites and the Content are owned by and are the copyrighted materials of Kangaroo Brands and its licensors. Except for your personal, non-commercial use as authorized above, nothing contained on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks or Content, without the express written permission of Kangaroo Brands.Unauthorized use of any Trademark or Content is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of federal and state trademark, copyright or other intellectual property laws.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and we cannot be responsible for the content of such websites or the privacy practices of third parties. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to such websites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Linking to the Site
You may link to a Site’s homepages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Sites may not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of a Site other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with Kangaroo Brands, Inc. in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. Kangaroo Brands reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer of Medical Liability
Kangaroo Brands, Inc. does not provide medical advice. The Content on the Sites is for general informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Unless otherwise stated, statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A PRACTITIONER BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES TO YOUR DIET OR NUTRITION. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on our Sites. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately. Kangaroo Brands, Inc. does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Sites. Reliance on any information provided by Kangaroo Brands, Inc. or our employees, other people appearing on the Sites at the invitation of Kangaroo Brands, Inc., or other visitors to the Sites is solely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND KANGAROO BRANDS, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER KANGAROO BRANDS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH KANGAROO BRANDS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER KANGAROO BRANDS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH KANGAROO BRANDS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL KANGAROO BRANDS, ITS LICENSORS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. USE OF THE SITES AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
United States Only
Unless otherwise specified, the Sites and the Content are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. Kangaroo Brands makes no representation that the Sites or the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access a Site from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
7620 N. 81st Street
Milwaukee, WI 53223
Phone Toll Free 1-800-798-0857
SANDWICH BROS. PERKS OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: July 28, 2017
In order to participate in the Offer, you must be a registered member of the SANDWICH BROS® PERKS program in good standing. To become a registered member of the SANDWICH BROS® PERKS program, go to https://www.sandwichbros.com/offers/perks-signup/ and follow the instructions. There is no purchase necessary to become a Sandwich Bros. Perks member. By participating in the offer, you acknowledge and all of the terms and conditions stated herein, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- SPONSOR: SANDWICH BROS® Perks website and its interactive Programs are sponsored by Kangaroo Brands, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, (“Sponsor”).
- HOW TO SIGNUP: To register, go to https://www.sandwichbros.com/offers/perks-signup, (the “Website”) and fill out the form.
- TERM: The Sandwich Bros® Perks Program (“Perks”) started on August 15, 2017 at 8:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) (“Start Date”), and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on August 15, 2018 (“End Date”). The term of the Perks Program may be changed or terminated at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Perks Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract, The Perks Program is void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers, and any other companies engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for this Website and/or Rewards Program, and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Perks Program.
- PARTICIPATION: By signing up for the Perks program, you become eligible to participate in the following:
- Birthday FREE Box: Near your registered birthdate, we will send you an email invitation to get your Birthday Box. Fill out the form and we’ll mail you a special letter with a personalized FREE coupon. Value up to $6.00. Limit one (1) offer per person, per email, per household (IP address) for the entire offer period.
- Newsletters: Each month, you’ll get a newsletter with an invitation to get your monthly coupon and other information.
- #SandwichBrosFan: Each week, we’ll randomly pick a Perks member who shares our hashtag to get a Sandwich Bros. Surprise Pack.
- Time to Time: From time-to-time, we’ll have special Perks member events like chances to win, surveys and more. You can choose what you participate in.
The Sandwich Bros. Perks Program is offered at the sole discretion of Kangaroo Brands, Inc. Perks Program rules, terms, conditions, and benefits may be modified at any time by Kangaroo Brands, Inc., with or without notice. Such changes may affect previously earned Perks.